Check out these helpful resources and tips for using your Chromebook
- Keep food and drinks away
- Use with clean hands
- Do not touch the screen
- DO NOT CARRY THE CHROMEBOOK BY THE LID
- Carry it with the lid closed
- Don't place books and things on top of it. The screen is fragile.
- Plug and unplug accessories GENTLY--don't wiggle them
- Keep it charged
- Power off and charge overnight
- Bring your charger to school
- RESTART IT ONCE A DAY
- Tell your teacher or the tech team as soon as you have a problem
- only use it for School work
- only visit approved sites
- keep all passwords private
Need Help? Contact Our Tech Team!
Library Technology Educator
District Support Technician
Or submit a Tech Support Ticket by clicking here and then choose "Submit a new ticket" from the top right corner.